Thanks

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:47:28 -0000

Thank you all for your responses. Very good ideas.

I will apply penalties for contests (boasting, orate, negotiations, etc.) I prefer to boast in spanish than in my horrible spanglish or françaignol ;-)

But, in normal conversation, I will apply most of your ideas. The NPC's will talk in a strange language (probably, a mixture of spanish, italian, latin, fantasy words, etc.) It's not difficult with a bit of preparation and a bit of improvisation.

The PC's will talk in normal spanish -as in the films, the heroes always talk in our native language, and the strangers talk in another strange language- And I would play the communication or incommunication with the PNC's.

Saludos ;-)

Antonio