Re: [HeroWars] Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:00:31 -0800

>I know that this question belongs to the Rules Digest, but i am not in the
>Rules Digest, and don�t want to join for this single question. A lot of you
>are in both lists, so maybe someone can answer my question (in private), or
>forward them to the Rules Digest (answers also forwarded to me in private,
>please).

forwarded to HW-Rules

>My question:
>If a person clains that he alone can manage to fight 188 men (warrior 1W to
>5W level), and he is not lying, how good is he in fighting? (HeroWars
>targetnumer?)

*At least* 2 masteries higher, so w3+. 3 masteries higher than the opponents would guarantee that he would Crit (and so gain a transfer) every time, so ~w4. With the "rule of 6" he'll get a -15 to his defense for person #6, so a high ability number (16+) will mean he doesn't drop a mastery level due to multiple attacks. He could get by with 16w3-15w4 if he has Hero Points to bump Fumbles up.

A hero with 3 masteries more than his opponents can take on an infinite number of them - he will always Crit, so will get at least a +1 Transfer except on Crit-Crits (no effect).

RR