Re: EC Table or Summary Sheet?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:09:14 +1100

Dodecahedrites!

I'm thinking of doing up a single page, bold & bright summary for ECs - chart and key rules. As an IRC gamer, narrating with the rules book propped open just doesn't work.

Before doing so, it occurred to me that I might not have to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone have something similar they could share (respecting copyright of course)? I have the Issaries PDF rules summary but I'm thinking something simpler, bolder and brighter.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                                  John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Air can hurt you too
Some people say not to worry about the air Some people never had experience with... Air... Air.