Dundracon

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 16:18:12 -0800

Dundracon is the world's longest-running RolePlaying convention. This year it runs Feb 14-17 in the San Francisco bay area (Drop by www.dundracon.com for more info).

So far, we have had exactly zero submissions for any game with Glorantha content. We over free memebrship in the convention and a game priority slip for narrators who wish to run a game for us. And the guy who runs Game registration (me) is rather partial to Glorantha, so you are just about guaranteed to get in.

I realize that for those outside of California you may feel the strain between Dundracon and Gloranthacon in Toronto only two weeks later, but for you Californians, what's *your* excuse? Heck, *I'll* be at both...

Roderick