Re: AP knowledge?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 18:17:34 +0000

On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 18:03:35 -0000, "Tim Ellis

>HW:RiG p131 says that once an opponent has won or lost points in the
>current exchange, the Player can ask for his current AP total before
>making his bid. Do other GM's think this is a good thing, or do they
>generally keep opponents AP's secret?

>So "open" numbers, "Hidden" numbers, or "Slightly obscured" numbers
>(where you might reveal "more than you", "much more than you",
>"Nearly defeated" but not the actual values")?

Slightly Obscured. Mostly because I'll decide exactly what AP the opposition has when it becomes important... On the other hand I'd allow a player/character to learn exact values by using an Action with 'Judge Opponent's strength' or maybe even just CC with a penalty.

Wulf