Re: Re: Question on affinities

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:15:30 +0000 (GMT)

> If you had (to be absurd) 6 different combat
> feats(affinities), all
> at level 20, could you apply them all to your close
> combat skill at
> the one time. I know only one physical augment is
> allowed, but
> several magic ones ??

Not so absurd. That's roughly what we tend to do in Guy's "sword of death" game: OK, so most of us are Humakti Devotees, which makes it more reasonable.

I do wonder, though, about the Group Simple contests. Where we pick one person with the highest relevant skill, they do their own augments including folowers, then everyone else augments them as well: one physical per player, and as many relevant Feats as you can find. The result tends to be in the 10W3 range, which comparing with the NPC group stats in "Orlanth is Dead" seems... odd?

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com