Re: Digest Number 1080

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:36:19 EST

Hi All,

 When playing in the Furthest Campaign that Mark G was running I played Mordacus a sewer shaman (see his stats in Thieves Arm), the great thing about him was the whole binding spirits part of animism, he eventually had control over a very large array of unique and weird spirits, which gave him much more flexibility than the rest of the theist players, as the scenarios came along I could capture spirits appropriate to the feel of the campaign, which on a localised game level really enhanced him as a character and gave him an edge. For example his Squeeze Through Narrow Spaces spirit aided many an escape, Run in Darkness was great for night raids and Talk with Rats proved essential. The Yavor cultist was great with lightning, but give him a frosty morning or a deep sewer and he was screwed.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/