Re: Decimal Hero Wars.

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...> <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:49:02 -0000

But how are you going to handle bumps for mastery? They are based around a 20 pt system and to fiddle with them would change the balance somewhat.

And I hate fumbles, they always piss my players off and I tend to minimise them because of it, unless it is inconsequential or extremely funny

(Annecdote warning: character scouts a cabin in the wilderness whilst her companions hide some distance away. She works out there are 6 bad guys in there, she uses hand signals to say 'there are six in there', only the people reading it fumbled and got 'they are having sex in there'. They decided to attack as the enemy was occupied, but were in return surprised..." If you were aussie/kiwi this would be even funnier, as kiwi's pronounce six as sex, they pronounce 'i' as close to 'e'... sorry)

Personally I love the d20/mastery system :-) Each to his own.