Re: Ouch, the system does hurt

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:54:49 -0700

> And remember, what we have been looking at was NOT the final copies of
> the rules, yes?

What you were looking at wasn't the Rules, it was a synopsis of the rules. Some things got cut to save space, some weren't considered important enough, etc.

We consider the synopsis "enough to play the game" but it is by no means the full version of the rules. yes, you will find things you didn't know about. You shouldn't find anything that is directly contracted in the rules (if you do, let me know), and in all such cases the Rulebook is the correct version.

Roderick