Quick query about animists augments

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...> <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:27:29 -0000

I have read a lot of the posts about augmenting and dont want to restart that subject. Several solutions were suggested there.

But I havent seen anything about animists augments limits?

Theists can be limited to auto augements of 1/10th, and I hear rumours of only allowed one feat per affinity etc. Has anyone heard what limits might be applied to animists and their spirits?

An animist could accumulate a large number of passion spirits and skill spirts to augment his combat.

With passion spirits I would be inclined to say only the "most passionate one applies" and ignore the rest. With skill spirits would you do the same? Would this be limiting animists unfairly?