Re: Spell Matrixes - sorcerous?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:20:56 -0000

Spell Matrix definitely sounds "sorcerous" - it is only sorcery that has spells, theists and animists have feats and fetishes (They might have feet fetishes, but that is irrelevant...), However Theists can use Enchantment Feats to imbue items with the power of their gods which effectively is the equivalent of a RQ Spell Matrix.

> There was a thread about this last August, in which my suggestions
> for how a "generic" enchanted sword might work can be found, at:

My own contribution to this thread - which included multiple enchantments on a single item, and creating items that start with ratings > 12 is at