Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:41:35 -0000

>Naturally, no-one already a member will be allowed to HELP you in
>any way,

I disagree completely. I have played HeroWars since it was out, s and I know nothing about secret knowledge. Because my english is very bad, I can't help too much in this list, but I'm trying to help people about HeroWars and its problems in GloranthaHispana (I'm not sure if I was succesful, but I try, and people also helped me to understand better the game). I have written a spanish text with some "advices" for using HeroWars system, taken of my experience, and now I'm thinking about a text that give examples for dramatic combat (because is one of the points more difficult for newcomers to understand). It's not an heroic effort that must be admired, but I'm sure I'm not a secretist about the game. And I see here other people trying to help similarly.

I have played HW, but I'm not at all some sort of expert, and I need a lot of help. I've found some problems in the game, and I have asked about them freely, here or in GloranthaHispana. Some HW-players, for example, YOU, have tried to response me and I'm satisfied and happy with the responses (with your responses, for example).

If I were unsatisfied with the responses, I couldn't think this is for secretism or bad will, or things like that. Some questions are difficult, people doesn't have good responses for everything, or their responses didn't suit in my game.

Regards,

Antonio