Re: Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Dan Pettersson <atlantis_at_...>
Date: 14 Feb 2003 13:53:14 +0100

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 12:53, Nick Brooke wrote:
> I am sorely tempted to request that Wulf f**k off and die, but this
> would be both out of character and inappropriate for Valentine's Day.
>
> Let's just say it's a marvel that over four hundred members have
> generated over fourteen thousand messages on this list, but Wulf has
> learned nothing in the process.

Maybe it has something to do to with that most of the advice is "Do as you f**king please", which as advice in a rules forum is really bad. Just because someone want more structure to his games than you do, does that make them inept to referee HW? Not all of us want games to be extremly freeform, and might not want to penalize players who are not very good at inventing stuff on the spot. If you want to insult me as well in your roundabout way, please to that in personal letter.

May your games always good!

--
Dan Pettersson <pson_at_...>