Re: Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:21:32 +0000

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> Ah, but I'm not amongst the secret elite.
>
> Maybe I'm just a rebel without a clue...

Or a cause?

I've always found them really helpful on this list, and I don't even have the secret handshake. Maybe it's about different aspirations for the way the rules tie down what feats look like and no more than that?

Perhaps, to be constructive, we could generate a database of the way people actually have described feats? That way if people don't want to make up neat mythic variations on a text description they could roll a die or something? I'd try to find time to contribute if someone wanted to do this?

Trying to help!

Best

--
Graham