Foul and personal abuse [was Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]]

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:45:32 -0000

>I don't think there is one correct way to interpret feats any more
>than you do, but there would be nice if there was.

I'm not so syre about this. I think allowing feats to be more flexible is generally a good thing...

>As it is now,
>either a feat can do one thing at one time and can't do the same
>thing six months later or I (or my player) has to write down every
>time we use it. At least I is not really interested in that, E.i. I
>want more structure.

Not sure I particularly follow this. Rather than have to remember what a feat did last time you used it (which is at least an event you took part in) you'd rather have to look every feat up in the rulebook whenever someone wanted to use it?