Re: Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:45:38 +0000

miker19036 wrote:

> I'm not so much looking for rules for everything. I'm looking for
> something more than "whimsical phrases". I'm not looking for being
> told "Sunset Leap allows the character to leap x meters per y Ability
> Rating." I'm looking for "Sunset Leap allows the character to leap
> towards the sun," or something.

For every feat, HW provides the Narrator with the followings items of information:

1) The name of the Feat itself.
2) The name of the Affinity that the Feat belongs to.
3) The names of other Feats of that Affinity.
4) A description of the god who grants that Affinity.

All of these can aid the Narrator in deciding what a Feat can do.