Heroic Actions

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...> <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:40:29 -0000

Can we change the thrust of this argument away from "Sunset leap" and refocus it on "Snatch breath" in case all this lot becomes a bit more unpleasent and overly serious?

Presumably the myth it comes from involves Orlanth eating a large tuna baguette and forgetting to floss for several days afterwards.

While we're at it, who's idea was "Piercing Thrust?" I sense certain freudian undertones to the whole game - and this is before Gorgorma gets published. After that I'm just going to have to contact the National Viewers and Listeners Association about it.

Cheers,

Ash