Re: Feat Use

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...> <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:22:06 -0000

Graham Robinson wrote:
> Nothing I've seen suggests that destroying someone's shield should
be an AP bid. I'd roll it as an unrelated action. Healing during combat has been used as an example before, and provides much the same indirect advantage.<

Hi Graham,

I think I disagree - check the three examples in my earlier post (unfortunately posted under Digest #) and let me know why you think that using a feat directly is not an AP bid.

For us this is a key aspect of HW - using a feat can force your opponent to rely on a lower skill.

I would be interested as to what you make of the way we do it.