Re: Re: Frustrating rules

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:59:51 +0000

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 07:13:23PM +0000, Graham Robinson wrote:
> I'm afraid this is probably the source of our problem. I don't believe that
> "modern" Glorantha hangs together any less than "original" Glorantha. The
> ways it hangs together have changed, in some cases considerably, and the
> level of detail is hugely greater, but to my mind it all hangs together
> perfectly satisfactorily.

I think in fact is we're using "modern Glorantha" to mean the contents of the HW pubs, and "original Glorantha" to mean the RQ age(s), then that's not true at all, as regards detail. In fact I'd say instead that the scope is greater, and the detail is significantly decreased. (In relative terms; I'm not comparing on the basis of absolute volume, which would obviously be silly.)

Cheers,
Alex.