Re: Animists using spirtis in combat

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:20:25 +0000 (GMT)

Although I haven't got the rules to hand, I was under the impression that if you integrated a spirit it can only raise an ability if it's might is higher than the character's current score in that ability. So, the second and subsequent times you integrate the passion spirit your "Hate Chaos" is the greater of the two spirit's might.

Cheers,

Ash