Re: Creatures vs good armour

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:30:11 +0000 (GMT)

Anything with close combat 2W isn't actually that tough to most (rules suggested levels) starting characters - presumably Mr. Iron Foundry started with 5W in close combat or a combat feat.

Also, consider that anyone tanking around in that much iron would have stomped most Manticores in RQ (the Manticore might have hurt a bit if it got it's posion through), so I don't think it's unreasonable that the manticore is going to have to bid high to hurt the adventurer.

Cheers,

Ash