Re: Re: Animists using spirtis in combat

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:12:14 +0000 (GMT)

flynnkd_at_... said:

"As I read it, the highest score is used and all other scores augment that and provide AP."

That's true for spirits in fetishes - I was getting confused thinking you meant personal integration.

As for what else spirits can do, I'd have no problem with someone letting them out of fetishes to attack opponents. If they were integrated I might be a bit more hesitant as the spirit's become part of the object.

Sorry it's another "make it up as you go along" answer...

Cheers,

Ash