Re: Re: Equipment

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:11:09 +0100

simon_hibbs2, simon.hibbs_at_...:

> If the answer no, then the Troll's stats are only usefull
> unmodified if you happen to be running an all-troll game. When
> trolls turn up in a normal game, they always need to be modified.
> What use are stats that have to be re-adjusted to the normal game
> scale in 90% of play situations?

If I'm playing a Heortling game, I guess that my characters 90% of the time will meet other Heortlings, not Trolls or Ducks.

So what is it best, to modify the statistics of 90% of the people you meet AND to modify the statistics of the other 10%, too, or to just modify the latter?

--
Regards,
Alexandre.