Crunchy Contests rules up for comment

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:44:44 -0000

I've been working on a more 'crunchy' set of contest rules for a while, similar to Graham Robinson's rules on extended contests without APs.

This has culminated in the Crunchy Contest rules.

Rather than post them generaly, I'd like to ask if anyone is prepared to look these draft rules over and comment on them. Just email me directly, and I'll send you a copy. The rules include a blow-by-blow example and Q&A section at the back.

I'm doing it this way because I realy want comment before finalising the rules, and if you ask for a copy now I'm putting you under obligation to provide some level of feedback, even if it's just 'that sucks'. Challenge me with edge conditions and weird situations.

I considered holding fire on this untill HeroQuest comes out, but I'm runnign a game now, and need rules to run the game with. Also I don't think HQ will approach things this way.

Many thanks in advance.

Simon Hibbs