Re: Re: HW Ancient Greece?

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:23:18 -0600

Those are indeed some beautiful minis... wish I had the money to buy them and the skills and time to paint them. Wargames Foundry also has some great historical minis (www.wargamesfoundry.com, IIRC)

Guy

On 3/18/2003 at 9:28 PM Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

>> > There was an issue of Archaeology magazine (IIRC) which showed a
>> > modern recinstruction of feminine Minoan dress. Must dig that out...
>>
>> No, honestly, he only buys it for the articles. :-)
>
>And you can pick up a queen in Minoan dress from Redoubt Enterprises (TX14,
>Helen of Troy in Court dress). There's a picture of her at:
>http://www.miniatureservicecenter.com/msc-redoubt-trojan.htm
>about 2/3 of the way down the page :-).
>
>(She appeared as the priestess of Teelo Norri in my Lawn Darts war at
>Toronto).
>
>RR

>To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_eGroups.com
>To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_strategy-gaming.com.

Always choose the option that'll most likely blow up in your own face. You never know when a tribe of werebears is going to want to skin you alive, for instance. Those are the Munchausenesque moments you can brag about over beer for years.

Of course, sometimes you get bitten by vampires infected with bubonic plague, but on the whole, you have a great time.