Re: Re: Big, Small, headaches....

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:58:51 +0000 (GMT)

> Second, in my opinion every ability has an implied
> "for someone like
> you/ as you normally do things." So a male bison
> rider with "big 13"
> is big for a male bison rider, and his "close combat
> 17" is "close
> combat when you are mounted on a bison."

Hang on, isn't that what keyword abilities are for? To describe "someone like you"? So all Heortling warriors have Brave 1W: it doesn't mean they're *all* unusually brave for a Heortling warrior, that wouldn't make any sense. They're all braver than whatever the default is taken as being. (And there's a interesting question in itself!)

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com