Re: Edges as Gifts (was Equipment)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:42:41 -0800

Jane

>Which reminds me that my Humakti PC is running around
>with an Esrolian Lottery Sword that's got a ^15 edge
>against trolls. (Which *doesn't* generally get
>cancelled out and ignored.) Presumably this will get
>translated into a bonus of some sort, and in general,
>Gifts like this will all be modified to use bonuses
>rather than edges?

While I was never happy about using edges for mundane equipment, I am quite happy leaving this unusual sword with an edge. (I don't know that there will be anything in the rules about converting from HW -- in general, you shouldn't have to.)

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html