Walking

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:44:06 +0000 (GMT)

> Someone asked something like "What is the rating of
> an ability 'no
> self-respecting hero would fail at' " (e.g. walk).
>
> My answer: 0w2. (that's right, Zero with Two
> Masteries. Not Twenty with One Mastery)

(excellent reasoning snipped).

Thanks: sounds great.

Might I suggest, if it hasn't already happened, and isn't already too late, this this goes into the New Rules somewhere?

Would there be a need (I'm not sure here) of an additional rule for very high-powered characters to make that "0W2 or equal to their highest skill, whichever is higher"?

Otherwise with heavy negative modifiers, Harrek might find that he could fight, but not walk. Which might or might not be reasonable.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com