Re: Big, Small, headaches....

From: Mike Gerdes <neoallianz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:27:55 +0100

hi,

after all this talkign about the big and small thing lets me say how i handle it and think it was meant to...
humans have "big 6" you can't raise big or small like a normal ability...it is a 'had' number...i allow at char gen that chars may raise it a bit....but not over 8!
so a creature with small 12 is bigger then one with small 13... the same with strong...i don't allow my chars to raise the strong ability endless...there is a upper end..1w..no 'normal' human may raise it higher...other races have other cap... so a uz is normally stronger and creature with big bigger...no i am big for my species...overwise the overunning rules won't make any sense

i hope my opinion helps somehow

cya

mike