Re: Re: +1 per 10 (was Re: Big, Small, headaches....)

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:27:29 +0000

David Dunham wrote:
>> Maybe 1 per 8 would be more reasonable, leaving rolled augments at +1
>> per 5.

> That was the number I proposed. The easier to deal with 10 is what
> the rules will be.

On my players character sheets I encourage them to note down auto-augments, partly because I am quite generous with them if they seem to make sense. Even with the 10 per +1 round up version it still involves some wobbly mental arithmatic.

So traits on the sheet would look like this:

Running in high heels 	2W2 +4
Beautiful		18  +2
Lunar Crystal Therapy	5W  +3
Very Large Spear	3W2 +4

I guess you could use 8 then if you wanted to because the auto augment would simply be pre-calculated and wouldn't hold up play.

Best

--
Graham
"Live free, die well"