Re: +1 per 10 ; 10 per +n

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:25:29 -0000

Julian posts

> my House Augmentation Rules, in case anyone's interested :

I'm always interested. The only missing "nuance" (which I was missing too, until recent discussions with Stephen Martin sorted me out) is that most automatic augments now take no time -- they're "always on".

This being so, it becomes more reasonable to use a different scale for variable augments in HQ -- if you're spending a whole action to augment, you deserve to get a better "average" in return.

I like your "no self-respecting hero" logic, BTW - nicely put!

Cheers, Nick