Re: +1 per 10

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:02:57 -0800

Nick

>"automatic" augments don't usually require an action (as they
>appeared to in Hero Wars), while I think rolled ones do.

"Not all abilities are inherent, and using more than one active ability to augment takes time."

I don't think it has anything to do with whether you roll or not, simply on the source of the augmentation.

Arguably, lower level characters will have more inherent abilities (I think charms and talents would count as such), while higher level characters would be using feats (or maybe affinities).

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html