RE: Training

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:25:03 +0100

> > I was wondering how others are handling this, and also
> > about "downtime" and the increase of abilities, etc.

> As you're asking on the hw-rules list, I guess you mostly
> want to know
> how 'training' increases ability ratings. HW already has rules for
> increasing abilities: spend HPs. As 'training' is unlikely to be
> 'related' to the previous episode, the HP cost will be double normal.
The other way to do it is for the player to go and ask/negotiate for the training at the end of the planed episode, but still in game. That way he could reasonably then clam the "related to episode" cost for the increase in skill. Also emphasises the relationship to the one giving the training.

Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM