Re: Awkward abilities

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:57:46 -0000

Lucky is random, so should only be allowed in truely random possibilities, the less chance for randomness the higher the resistance to its working. It would also be a difficult skill.

"Harreck is going to hit me, roll your luck vs his D+CC"

Keep the resistances high and 'luck' will truly be in effect...

> The other ability is 'intuitive Leap', which would allow his
> character to gues or figure out just about any kind of
> information he might want to know.

Who says he has to be right? Intuition is more often wrong. Make secret rolls and start telling him rubbish. Keep the resistances high.

Alternatively, tell him he is very good at estimating how far he can jump.