For the maths people

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:45:02 -0000

I use a program called DMsFamiliar to run D&D (spit) games. It is an excellent tool but unfortunately locked into the d20 system.

HW is based on d20 essentially so I was thinking there must be some way to convert one to the other.

D&D uses 1d20 + bonus > AC target, HW uses 1d20 less then skill

I will work on it myself but there should be some way to convert it, including masteries as well (multiples of 20).

DMS uses an formulae of 1d20 (fixed random) + mods. The mods can be a random (2d6) of any kind, or an arithmetic expression.

Any takers? ))