An odd request...

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:38:50 -0000

The Issaries website no longer appears to have a lage image of the HW boxtop. I wanted to use this, suitably faded, as a background to a couple of adverts for my running of the demo, to be pinned up in the shop where the demo will be run.
  1. Would this be OK, in copyright terms? I'll be printing details of time, date, and an idea of what the game's about over the picture, after it's been faded down not to be too contrasting.
  2. Has anyone GOT that large image? The small version is too small to fill an entire A4 sheet without looking crude and pixellated.

Wlf