RE: Lokarnos.com - not working?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:01:40 -0400

A Google search won't work yet (at least it didn't for me this morning). For that to work we need other sites to link to Lokarnos and a spider to visit them. I'll be investigating URL submissions today to speed this up.

The 404 error might be related to Graham's earlier message about the site not spreading though the DNS server system yet (those are the computers that work like address books to direct web requests). Think of it as not being listed in the phone book yet. This problem should disappear fairly soon.

Oliver