RE: Lokarnos.com - not working?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 15:10:30 +0100

>The 404 error might be related to Graham's earlier message about the site
>not spreading though the DNS server system yet (those are the computers that
>work like address books to direct web requests). Think of it as not being
>listed in the phone book yet. This problem should disappear fairly soon.

Might also be related to the spurious comma Tim noted, or the temporary meltdown we had earlier. Lokarnos is a hungry beast, and I haven't quite got the feeding schedule right yet. It is, at this exact moment, working fine. So trying again might be the answer. We'd love to see you!

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson