Re: HW Hits UK Shops

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:14:45 -0000

I got there about 5:30 pm - and was told "That puts us well into double figures" - There was someone else in the shop with a copy on the counter too....

> A suprise to me was that the scenario Hound Tower is in the
Narrators book.
> We were planning to use this for the demo. I am not sure now if
this is
> still a good scenario to choose, since it will have 'used up' one
of four
> episodes for anyone who then buys the rules.

Well, it gives them a chance to try and compare what the scenario says with the way we run it... I would be more concerned the other way, that people way have bought the game already, and read the scenario not realising that that is what we were going to run...