RE: Augments?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:39:36 +0100 (BST)

Ah, clearly your mind is not as cynical and warped as mine. So I will try to explain again. This time I will augment with various abilities not listed on my character sheet, which I therefore have at the default 6.

Let's see, that's
"explain to bernuetz.oliver_at_..." at 6 for a +1

"make things clear on list", also at 6, for another +1.

"be mini-maxer", at 6, for +1

Maybe "be sarcastic", also at 6.... no, not specific enough, I might have to take a modifier. But as long as I have 1 left as my skill, I still get a +1 augment...

"type accurately": probably not as high as 6, but so what?: +1

"rabbit on forever", at 6.....

Get the picture? No justification needed.

I don't augment my combat with "play bagpipes", I augement it with "fight person called Fred", and "fight person wearing blue trousers", and anything else, as specific as I need, that I make up at the time.

So I really hope that a skill of 6 *doesn't* auto-augment.

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer