RE: Re: HQ Common Magic question

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:34:20 -0500

I like how this works, actuall. What I'd do is use the rules as written, allow them to attempt to fly "standing up" as you put it at -10. If they want to do something easier, like fly slow and lying down and unable to do other stuff, I'd give them a situational bonus of up to +10 depending on how limited they made the flight. Which would cancel the penalty.

That accomplishes all the goals here, no?

Mike