Re: Augments?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 14:15:49 +0200

Jeff :

> Close combat has been banned as well. All combat abilities must be
> raised separately (personally, I prefer to take an improv penalty).

Hmmmm ... let's shift into powergaming gear for a minute ...

Let's say I take "Sword Fighting" and "Shield Fighting" .. and then fight with both Sword and Shield, and consistently spend HPs on both.

Are you saying I could be a Sword Fighter with a handy auto-augment from my Shield Fighting ability ?

No criticism intended here,** just curious as to the design philosophy as compared to HW broad skills etc ...

Julian Lord