RE: An odd request...

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:29:18 +0100

>The Issaries website no longer appears to have a lage image
>of the HW boxtop. I wanted to use this, suitably faded, as a
>background to a couple of adverts for my running of the demo,
>to be pinned up in the shop where the demo will be run.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll do it myself as well if I can find it.

>1) Would this be OK, in copyright terms? I'll be printing details
>of time, date, and an idea of what the game's about over the
>picture, after it's been faded down not to be too contrasting.

  1. No-one is going to complain.
  2. I think this would be covered by "fair use".

>2) Has anyone GOT that large image? The small version is too small
>to fill an entire A4 sheet without looking crude and pixellated.

I just checked my web cache here, and I don't have it. I'll look at home, I don't think I've looked at the new glorantha.com page from there yet.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.