Re: Re: HeroQuest at the printer!

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:40:51 +0100

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 03:07:47PM -0000, Jeff wrote:
> > U$100... Plus shipping...
> > Can Dubya be persuaded to engineer a Dollar collapse before a credit
> > card bill comes in...
>
> Well, considering the current weakness of the USD aganist the
> Canadian currency, I am not surprised if it continues for a bit more
> (Its gone from .67 US to .73 US in the last four months)
>
> Of course, it could just because of Canadian Jedi Mindtricks.

Also very weak (by the standards of the last 2 or 3 years) against the euro. Not to steal any Canucker thunder there, or anything. ;-) Maybe you .uk types just need to get a more muy macho currency...

ObSomeSmallDegreeOfTopicness: this is _excellent_ news about HQ. Yay! Let's hope this is the big push the line's beeen waiting for

Cheers,
Alex.