Re: Re: HeroQuest at the printer!

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:47:24 +0100

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:01:21AM -0700, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:
> >Modesty forbids
> > my mentioning any subversion of the assistant store manager, especially
> > as you'd doubtless just ask why it didn't happen sooner. ;-)
>
> <innocent expression>

Careful your fingers aren't writing pseudo-html-tag-cheques your face can't cash, Ruari. ;-)

> Gosh Alex, why didn't it happen sooner?

I plead a combination of on the one hand, stunned pleasure that we have a games shop _at all_, and on the other, a priority-seizing horror that they're charging 45EUR for Puerto Rico, 25EUR for Settlers expansions, etc. To expect, nay, even _hope_ that they'd sell a RPG that I'd actually want to buy seems... almost indecently optimistic.

Cheers,
Alex.