Re: guns and edges

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:24:43 -0700

Neil Smith <neil_at_...> wrote:
> On Monday 16 Jun 2003 9:54 am, jamesjhawkins wrote:
>>>  Think of what happens in the shoot-outs on cop shows and Star Trek.
>>
>> Now think of what happens in The Matrix.
>>

> Exactly the same. People leap from place to place, guns blaze
> wildly, bits of scenery disintegrate in an entertaining manner, and
> no-one that matters actually gets shot, until right at the end.

Though Neo could use some tips on skill choice. Take the tail end of that fight between Neo's "Close Combat (kung fu): 5W3" and Agent Smith's "Fight as Horde: 10W3"

Narrator: "Okay, Smith wins a minor victory, which brings you down to... ooh... 4 APs."
Neo: "Hm, I'll switch skills. I'll use my 'Do Anything 4W6', and try to fly away."