Re: You can't dodge bullets

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:08:06 -0000

> You're right. One thing I did do, though, when cooking up some
notes for doing
> superheroes with HW was a Resistance chart for moving at high
speed. I worked
> on the assumption that, in this context, the top end of 2
masteries would
> represent the top end of "normal" human capability.

It seems that every genre would require a retooling of the resistance charts. Perhaps people who are cooking up alternate uses for the HW rules would be kind enough to post them in the files section. That way, anyone who is thinking about consistently logorithmic charts or someone who wants to think of how his werewolves will be able to lift the overturned car can have a good guideline.