Hero Bands powers

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:27:00 -0000

I havent got access to any of the new rules, so what I have comes from what I have seen on the Hw site.

The templates of a Hero Band suggest a guardian being come sin three forms, and has specific powers to aid its followers... my query relates to the magical benefits a Guardian can give, especially if it is locked into a material object... eg

A Guardian is an emanation and has a Blessing spell to aid its members (assumedly as an augment)... how long does this blessing last generally? If you have a group of people who leave the Guardian at home on small missions, does it bless them as they leave ("Heres your lunch money boys, be a good!") and that blessing lasts till they return? How long is reasonable?

If it is manifest, and runs along with the party what happens when it is killed or lost (by all the party being wiped out?)