images

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

On the King of Dragon Pass computer game CD there is some propoganda about Hero Wars, including the following images:

  1. The cover of deluxe hero wars, showing a picture of what appears to be an Orlanthi warrior facing a lunar sorceror, along with the usual text. I don't know if that is still the picture they are using or not, but presumably it is.

2)The pictures of each of those two seperately, no text.

3)pictures of a dragonewt, of what is presumably a praxian bird rider, and of what is apparently Vinga.

So my first answer is: if you have KoDP, you can pull the image off of the CD.

My second answer is: if you don't have KoDP, why the heck not? *grin* Fantastic game, and great for getting into that Orlanthi headspace. (also good for inspiring scenario ideas by the handful).

My third answer is that if you don't have KoDP, and can't get it before tomorrow, I suppose I or someone could mail you the image, but before I did I'd want Dave D. to confirm that this would be acceptable to A-Sharp.

Regards;

Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/