Call For Submissions - Thunder Brothers

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:31:26 -0000

A call to heroes, writers, artists, map makers, shapers, and skalds...

THUNDER BROTHERS The sacred hills are silent. The air is still. Our enemies jeer and proclaim the death of our god. They grow ever more greedy for our remaining cattle and silver. This endless winter may be the death of our entire clan. What can sustain us in this desperate time?

THIS:

THUNDER BROTHERS

THUNDER BROTHERS

THUNDER BROTHERS

THUNDER BROTHERS

A CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS Over the last three years, much of our focus as a gaming community has been
on Sartar and the Heortlings. Thunder Brothers seeks to harvest the imagination and creativity of the many Dragon Pass campaigns that have
bloomed since the launch of Hero Wars, and to provide materials to impel
those campaigns into a heroic future.

We are seeking:

It is our aim to publish Thunder Brothers in the final months of 2003, with
a call for initial submissions by 1 September. This development time may
allow us to link together submissions into a more unified whole. As with
Moon Rites, we will maintain a project website and provide contributors
with PDF layouts of their drafts.

How did your clan survive Fimbulwinter? How did you deal with the death of
your god? What desperate heroquests brought hope in the chill darkness?
What heroic and desperate acts of defiance brought hope to the beleaguered
clans? How did the cities and towns survive the terrible winter? Who were
the exotics who travelled far to assist the clans in their darkest hour?
What were the glimmers of hope 'midst overwhelming darkness? Such are the
stories we seek to share in Thunder Brothers.

If you'd live to discuss a possible submission, or would like further information, please contact John Hughes at

nysalor_at_...

Cheers!

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

Phone (02) 6125 0649